|Reference||RC - RAIL|
|Company||Linear Recruitment Ltd|
|Location||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Company Size||Small (1-99 employees)|
|Posted Date||July 10th 2012|
|Closing Date||August 31st 2012 (for applications)|
Recruitment Consultant (Rail)
Salary Neg depending on experience + bonus
Based in Sheffield
One of the UK's leading recruitment companies is looking to recruit 2 bright and hard working individuals to join them in a permanent roles at their brand new Head Office based in Sheffield. This exciting opportunity has arisen to help expand a fast growing new Rail Division.
• This role is to assist in expanding an already successful recruitment team with developing their current business within the UK.
• Seizing opportunities/leads to generating new business in the UK with Rail and Technical clients.
• You will be responsible for managing current candidates and developing a database of new ones to generate mostly white collar and Safety Critical business.
• In addition you will be managing labour and sourcing candidates, generating interview activity and revenue.
• Achieving sales and revenue targets in place.
• You will be compiling and tracking essential information on an existing database.
What you will need:
• Previous experience in a recruitment role. (Preferably within the Rail Industry)
• Proven success in a similar role.
• Commercial understanding and awareness.
• Tenacity and a real sense of urgency
• A desire to be successful
• IT literate to a good level (Word & Excel)
• Excellent communication skills
• Good strong administration skills
• Commercially astute
• Hardworking and conscientious
• Reliable and professional in your attitude and approach to work
• Able to work on your own initiative
• Strong personality
• Confidence with the ability to work well under pressure
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a real opportunity to join a company which is fast growing and which can offer real career progression – Contact us now!!
Please forward your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org