|Company||Vital Services Group|
|Location||Crewe, England/North West ALL|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Position Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||£8.00 - £10.00 per hour|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||May 1st 2012|
TO START ASAP – Contract to perm
£8 - £9/hr
Crewe - Working 35 hours per week - Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
This position is with a large Rail company who are a leading player in the UK rail infrastructure market. They are currently looking for experienced professionals to join their team in, Crewe.
You will need:
• Experience in a previous Rostering role would be beneficial
• Experience in a similar role specifically for a rail/construction company would be an advantage.
• MUST HAVE EXCELLENT ADMINISTRATION SKILLS AND PC SKILLS INCLUDING EXCEL.
• Knowledge of conditions of service.
• Excellent MS Office experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• To be ability to balance priorities and workload.
• The ability to work unsupervised and to work effectively to tight deadlines.
• A keen attention to detail.
• Excellent problem solving skills, initiative, organisational and prioritising skills.
• PC literate (MS Office package) and fast accurate keyboard skills and experience of note taking and report writing.
• A logical approach.
• A good team player.
• To assist the Rostering Manager in the cost effective allocation of production staff.
• When additional staff are required, assisting with the procurement of these, liaising with 3rd party agencies for manpower requirements and maintain supplier databases.
• Allocation of training and competence courses effectively and around manpower requirements.
• Assist in the production of roster and liaise with Renewals Managers and Supervisors to ensure all shifts are covered effectively.
• Administration of all correspondence.
• General office assistance, typing, photocopying, letter writing etc. using Powerpoint, excel, word and creating and updating spreadsheets and preparing reports.
• Effectively liaise with relevant departments.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop a career with a company who offer excellent benefits - CALL NOW!
To apply for this position contact Linda Davison ON 07764 808168 or email your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vital Services Group Ltd is a privately owned company with over 41 offices UK wide.
Vital Solutions, the white collar commercial division of the group, has earned a reputation for providing innovative
recruitment solutions which have been applied to various industry sectors.
In addition, we host bespoke recruitment events, project management and a comprehensive advertising and design facility.
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients
to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service.