|Company||Vital Services Group|
|Location||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Career Level||Intermediate Level|
|Company Size||Large (1000+ employees)|
|Posted Date||July 4th 2012|
|Closing Date||July 7th 2012 (for applications)|
Our client currently has requirements for an experienced Administrator/Assistant Planner for their Sheffield Office on a contract basis.
• Plan and optimise all agreed work activities for the section.
• Accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
• Produce Safe System of Work plans.
• Submit green zone access and isolation requests.
• Produce draft quarterly plans.
• Manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
• Represent Section Managers at planning meetings.
• Collate and maintain infrastructure maintenance records.
• Administration of rosters and timesheets.
• Support the administration of the Assessment in The Line process.
• Work Plan production and resource optimisation skills
• Scheduling profile in work planning/scheduling system
• Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
• Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
• Experience of clerical support and office management
• Excellent time management skills
• Knowledge of relevant IT systems
• Ability to work on own initiative
Please forward suitable CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steve on 0161 836 7113