|Company||MPI Limited - Rail|
|Location||York, England/North East ALL|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Company Size||Medium (100-999 employees)|
|Posted Date||May 10th 2012|
|Closing Date||May 16th 2012 (for applications)|
12 week contract based in York, £8.00 - £9.00 per hour depending on experience.
To assist the commercial management team with the management of projects to ensure that the projects are delivered according to plan
• Provide full administrative commercial assistance to the Commercial managers and Quantity Surveyors for specific projects including preparation of correspondence, document control, database management, document trackers.
• Inputting and retrieving reports from the company ERP database system
• Assist with the preparation of client reports
• Assist with the preparation of internal reports.
• Organise meetings including minute taking.
• Maintain the diaries and whereabouts trackers for the commercial team
• Other administrative tasks that may be required to assist the commercial team.
• Must enjoy working as part of a team
• Able to work to deadlines
• Must have a good degree of common sense
• Good communicator, both written and verbal.
• Good general IT skills including spreadsheets