|Location||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||15,000 - 17,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||June 12th 2013|
Cost Administrator / Accounts Assistant
£15,000 - £17,000
Fixed term contract for 10 months (may offer opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Cost Administrator to join an Engineering Company based out of their Wigan office. Due to continuous project awards, the company require an additional Cost Administrator to assist with purchase ledgers and reporting for Sites. This is a fixed term contract position, however due to the increase in current workload there is a strong chance a Permanent position could be on offer for the right candidate.
As Cost Administrator / Accounts Assistant you will report into the Office Manager and will be responsible and assisting with the following;
- Issuing orders for the procurement of goods
- Using Excel to enter orders, delivery tickets and check invoices
- Processing orders for suppliers
- Processing invoices
- Producing weekly plant and material cost reports
- Maintaining status of orders, invoices and requisitions;
- Reconciling costs to the finance system
- Producing cost summaries
- Approve invoices and liaise with suppliers to highlight queries
- Request credits and Proof Of Delivery
- Assisting with processing of expenses and year end procedures
Our client is looking to bring on an experienced Cost Administrator / Accounts Assistant who can communicate well with the current team and use their initiative/common sense.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
Excellent Excel and IT skills
Costing/Purchase ledger experience
2 years+ recent experience in a similar position
Ideally experience within a Construction/Engineering company
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this or other roles within ATA, please forward your CV to Jenna.Atter@ata-recruitment.co.uk
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.