|Location||Crewe, England/North West ALL|
|Career Level||Intermediate Level|
|Salary||£28,000 - £30,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||March 5th 2013|
|Closing Date||March 13th 2013 (for applications)|
Responsible for carrying out and delivering the electrical works as instructed by the Distribution Manager.
1. Assist with the preparation of works programmes.
2. Order/Progress chase materials required for Project works
3. Attend meetings as required.
4. Organise Labour and Sub-contractors to successfully complete the works.
5. Responsible for the Welfare, Health and Control of staff under his control.
6. Liaise with Client/Design team.
7. Prepare hand back documents for client.
8. Maintain records throughout the project.
9. Carryout Health & Safety and method statement briefings as necessary.
10. Prepare or contribute to method statements as required.
11. Ensure projects are delivered within Programme.
12. Carryout inspection and testing of electrical installations.
13. Must be able to work out with normal working hours.
14. Communicate project requirements to staff as applicable.
15. Ensure safe systems of work are implemented.
16. Prepare paperwork for Possessions and Isolations
SVQ Level 3 (Electrical Installation)
Excellent interpersonal and man management skills.
Must be able to drive
Good I.T. Skills
Ability to write clear and concise reports.
A minimum of 5 years experience after serving apprenticeship within the electrical industry
To apply for this role, please send your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org