|Location||London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||20,000 - 30,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||July 30th 2012|
|Start Date||As soon as they find|
Document Controller - Rail Industry - Civil Engineering
£20,000 - £30,000 (negotiable and dependent on experience)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Document Controller to join a Large Civil Engineering Contractor who specialise in Rail. You will be responsible for providing an administration and Document Control Service to ensure the Site office is run efficiently. You will be responsible for the effective organisation of drawings and Project documentation. You will liaise with sub-contractors, designers and the Project Team.
- Provide a complete administration function for the project.
- Maintain the document control processes and ensure appropriate storage of soft and hard copy material.
- Maintain the site and office drawing registers and racks
- Issue and update all Sub-contractor issued drawings including the update of drawing revisions
- Maintain the Approved for Construction drawing and schedule matrix
- Maintain the Workspace filing system protocol ensuring monthly Sub-Contractor updates
- Work with the Project Manager ensuring that any changes of documentation are incorporated within the Site Management Plan
- Ensure that site paperwork is being captured correctly and being filtered through to all those necessary
Successful Candidates MUST have a minimum of two years experience as a document controller within the Rail or Construction industry for a Main/Principle Contractor. You will have an excellent telephone manner and work off initiative.
Our client operates across multiple markets, including major highways, rail and various heavy civil projects. There is the opportunity to cross over the different disciplines and sectors to increase development. Emphasis is put on training to enable growth of the individual and the company. They are looking to grow their rail business and are growing rapidly winning projects nationwide on depots, stations and re-signalling projects.
You MUST live and be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to email@example.com. All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.