|Location||UAE - DUBAI, Worldwide (Outside Europe)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||May 16th 2006|
|Closing Date||June 30th 2006 (for applications)|
** Please to apply, send directly your updated CV to HAKIME@RAILPERSONNEL.COM, mentionning which position your are interested in.
The Dubai Metro will be one of the most advanced urban rail systems in the world and will be the catalyst for tourism, financial and economic growth. Investment costs for the full system have been assessed at a grand total of about AE$14.3 billion, including civil works, stations, system fixed equipment, trains, engineering and financing.
RailPersonnel is currently seeking for the following profiles on behalf of its clients who have been awarded the projects:
1) SUPERSTRUCTURE ENGINEER – working on the delivery (Design /Construction) of infrastructures for the metro system such as Bridges, Metro Stations, viaducts, foundations E&M, landscaping…
2) SENIOR SUBSTRUCTURE ENGINEER to work on the Dubai Metro project and be responsible for the delivery of all sub surface civil and structural works including underground stations, cut & cover tunnels, bored tunnels, foundations and associated E&M and landscaping works.
3) METRO STRUCTURE SENIOR ARCHITECT to work on the Dubai Metro project and be responsible for managing architectural designs and planning issues in the construction department of Dubai Metro projects.
4) SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR - M&E (Rail Systems). Metro experience is required, including Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Rolling Stock, Signalling, Train Control, Communications, Traction Electrification, Power Supply, Power Distribution, SCADA, AFC, PSD, Depot Equipments.
5) SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CIVILS. Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in major civil infrastructure projects, with exposure to Metro works
6) ROLLING STOCK CHIEF ENGINEER to work on the Dubai Metro project and be responsible for all Rolling Stock electrical and Mechanical subsystems e.g. collector shoe, HVAC, door control, air conditioning, Propulsion and control, auxiliary power, wiring, TCMS… Duties will include managing and controlling rolling stock system design, manufacturing, equipment installation, testing and commissioning in addition to rolling stock interfaces with other disciplines
7) a FIRE FIGHTING SPECIALIST to work on the Dubai Metro project and be primarily responsible for fire detection and suppression systems. Duties will include managing and monitoring fire fighting systems design and strategies, construction, testing and commissioning; reviewing fire safety scenarios and evacuation plans; coordinating with local civil defence authority and ensuring system design compliance with regulations and requirements
OTHER POSITIONS WE ARE ACTIVELY SEEKING TO FILL:
Job Reference / job title / Discipline / Role / Location
- CIVIL, STRUCTURAL & MECHANICAL
4339 / Maintenance Depot Planning Engr / Civil / Design, Maintenance / Dubai
4310 / Superstructure Engineer / Civil / Bridge Engineer, Project Management / Dubai
4308 / Senior Substructure Engineer / Civil / Construction Management, Tunnelling Engineer & Project Management / Dubai
4302 / Metro Structure Senior Architect / Architecture / Management / Dubai
4215 / Elevated Structure Engineer / Structural / Design / Dubai
4192 / Assistant Technical Director / Civil / Consultant, Design / Dubai
4299 / Senior Quantity Surveyor - M&E / Quantity Surveying / Cost Control, Claims / Dubai
4298 / Senior Quantity Surveyor-Civils / Quantity Surveying / Cost Control, Contracts / Dubai
4297 / Planner / Programme Controls / Planning, Programming, /
4290 / Traction Power Senior Engineer / Electrical / Power Systems, Traction Power / Dubai
4276 / Power System Senior Engineer / Electrical / Power Systems / Dubai
4274 / Fire Fighting Specialist / Electrical / Project Management, Safety / Dubai
4271 / Fare Collection Systems Engineer / Electrical / Systems Engineer, Testing and Commissioning / Dubai
4264 / Chief Engineer / Electrical / Project Management / Dubai
4110 / Elect. Supervisor/QC Inspector / Electrical / Site Supervisor, Testing and Commissioning & Construction Management / Dubai
4076 / Electrical Engineer Co-ordinator / Electrical / Management / Middle East
4281 / Signalling & Comms Chief Engr / Signalling / Project Management / Dubai
4278 / Rolling Stock Chief Engineer / Rolling Stock / Project Management / Dubai
4254 / Rail Maintenance Engineer / Operations / Maintenance / Dubai
4253 / Rail Operation Specialist / Operations / / Dubai
4216 / O&M specialist / Operations / Maintenance, Document Controller / Dubai
4191 / Transport Expert / Infrastructure Enginee & Transportation planning / Planning / Dubai
4077 / Mechanical Engineer Co-ordinator / Mechanical / Management / Middle East
Newport focus for Signalling Solutions Newport has rediscovered some of its lost railway heritage with the opening of Signalling Solutions' new design office in the city.
Network Rail appoints Australia lead Network Rail Consulting has appointed a general manager to oversee its operations across Australia and New Zealand.