|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||23,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||May 23rd 2012|
Engineering Graduate (Electrical) - Stoke-On-Trent
Our client who are a leading manufacturer in the Stoke-On-Trent area currently have an exciting opportunity for a graduate, ideally with an electrical based degree to join their team! Ideally candidates will also have some experienced in a fast paced/manufacturing environment.
Once trained you will be carrying out the following:-
- Maintenance of stocks of materials & consumables
- Maintain required health & safety standards
- Checking accuracy of production specifications
- To be proficient using current manufacturing systems, Siemens PCS7 & to develop & improve systems.
- To product project work to improve current, processes, practices & manufacturing equipment.
- To motivate & give direction to production teams, whilst maintaining quality based production.
- To control work flow to meet customer deadlines, from checking & managing product specification, making adjustments to overseeing work of new employees.
- Carry out regular team briefings.
Salary - Circa £23,000 p/a
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment would be desirable & support your application.
- Candidates will ideally have knowledge of the manufacturing process, planning, quality standards of 5S, lean & reliability engineering.
You must be capable of passing a stringent drugs, alcohol & medical screening. You must also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please apply online or forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org