|Company||Ford & Stanley Ltd|
|Career Level||Intermediate Level|
|Salary||28,000 - 32,000 per year|
|Company Size||Small (1-99 employees)|
|Posted Date||November 29th 2013|
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Specialists are working with an ambitious, rapidly expanding rail organisation in Derby who has a very strong reputation within industry, boasting unique innovative advanced technology products in securing an Electronics Systems Engineer.
Reporting to the Engineering Director, the successful candidate will be joining a small team, working on complex and challenging projects for high-profile clients
* Specific areas of responsibility are mobile data communications, embedded electrical systems and software integration.
* Responsible for system integration of product design.
* Responsible for new technology implementation including R & D.
* Responsible for sub supplier selection.
* Responsible for requirements management of the product.
* Within system design responsible for software integration but not software development.
* Within system design responsible for electrical / electronic design.
* Systems Design Experience - Concept through to R&D, Design
* Strong practical or theoretical knowledge of Electronics
* Knowledge of/experience in Display Screens, Design, Components, Software and/or Reliability
* Graduate Engineer
* Degree in Electronics or Electrical Systems
* Flexible 37 hour week working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday however this position is not a "9-5" role and will require a flexible attitude to working hours.
Closing Date: Dec 31st 2013
Plummer to head RDG Paul Plummer is to succeed Michael Roberts as the chief executive of the Rail Delivery Group (RDG) and the Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC).
NTAR - Setting the standard A training academy which sees itself playing a pivotal role in finally grasping the rail industry’s skills challenge is set to open in October.