|Company||Ford & Stanley Ltd|
|Career Level||Intermediate Level|
|Salary||28,000 - 32,000 per year|
|Company Size||Small (1-99 employees)|
|Posted Date||November 29th 2013|
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Specialists are working with an ambitious, rapidly expanding rail organisation in Derby who has a very strong reputation within industry, boasting unique innovative advanced technology products in securing an Electronics Systems Engineer.
Reporting to the Engineering Director, the successful candidate will be joining a small team, working on complex and challenging projects for high-profile clients
* Specific areas of responsibility are mobile data communications, embedded electrical systems and software integration.
* Responsible for system integration of product design.
* Responsible for new technology implementation including R & D.
* Responsible for sub supplier selection.
* Responsible for requirements management of the product.
* Within system design responsible for software integration but not software development.
* Within system design responsible for electrical / electronic design.
* Systems Design Experience - Concept through to R&D, Design
* Strong practical or theoretical knowledge of Electronics
* Knowledge of/experience in Display Screens, Design, Components, Software and/or Reliability
* Graduate Engineer
* Degree in Electronics or Electrical Systems
* Flexible 37 hour week working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday however this position is not a "9-5" role and will require a flexible attitude to working hours.
Closing Date: Dec 31st 2013
Greater competition needed among UK rail operators Britainís Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has presented a number of possible future reforms that it believes would improve the level of competition within the UKís rail franchising model.
NTAR - Setting the standard A training academy which sees itself playing a pivotal role in finally grasping the rail industryís skills challenge is set to open in October.