|Company||Ford & Stanley Ltd|
|Career Level||Intermediate Level|
|Salary||28,000 - 32,000 per year|
|Company Size||Small (1-99 employees)|
|Posted Date||November 29th 2013|
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Specialists are working with an ambitious, rapidly expanding rail organisation in Derby who has a very strong reputation within industry, boasting unique innovative advanced technology products in securing an Electronics Systems Engineer.
Reporting to the Engineering Director, the successful candidate will be joining a small team, working on complex and challenging projects for high-profile clients
* Specific areas of responsibility are mobile data communications, embedded electrical systems and software integration.
* Responsible for system integration of product design.
* Responsible for new technology implementation including R & D.
* Responsible for sub supplier selection.
* Responsible for requirements management of the product.
* Within system design responsible for software integration but not software development.
* Within system design responsible for electrical / electronic design.
* Systems Design Experience - Concept through to R&D, Design
* Strong practical or theoretical knowledge of Electronics
* Knowledge of/experience in Display Screens, Design, Components, Software and/or Reliability
* Graduate Engineer
* Degree in Electronics or Electrical Systems
* Flexible 37 hour week working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday however this position is not a "9-5" role and will require a flexible attitude to working hours.
Closing Date: Dec 31st 2013
Newport focus for Signalling Solutions Newport has rediscovered some of its lost railway heritage with the opening of Signalling Solutions' new design office in the city.
Network Rail appoints Australia lead Network Rail Consulting has appointed a general manager to oversee its operations across Australia and New Zealand.