|Company||Prima Services Group|
|Location||London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||£65,000 - £75,000 per year|
|Company Size||Large (1000+ employees)|
|Posted Date||August 6th 2012|
|Closing Date||August 10th 2012 (for applications)|
Our client requires a practised Engineering Manager to manage their Engineering division.
Our client has been re-accredited with Investors in People (IiP) status until 2014 and pride themselves on offering excellent prospects and making their company a great place to work.
With an excellent salary and benefits scheme, this is a really exciting opportunity to further your career!
Role and Responsibilities will include:
• To manage the Engineering department and hold the Design Authority for Infrastructure Delivery Group.
• To take responsibility for establishing engineering procedures and oversight of the design process in delivery.
• To approve design documents.
• To take ownership and management responsibility for resource allocation to dedicated project teams and operations support.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Education to degree level or equivalent
• Membership of recognised engineering institution
• Senior level chartered engineer
• Current manager of a substantial rail industry engineering function
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience of the use and outputs from the appropriate planning and scheduling software
• Member of an appropriate rail industry technical forum or committee
This is a unique opportunity for an established professional to take the next step in their career. Apply today by contacting Peter Henderson on 0208 397 8111 or emailing Peter.Henderson@psgl.com for more information.