|Location||Barnsley, South Yorkshire|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||20,000 - 24,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||May 24th 2012|
|Start Date||June 2012|
Graduate Electrical Engineer - Rail - Civil Engineering
Due to a huge increase in workload, my client is looking to recruit an ambitious and enthusiastic Degree Qualified Graduate Electrical Engineer. The role is primarily a training role within the Electrification & Plant team, and is designed to develop candidates skills and knowledge to enable the you to pursue a successful engineering career within the company.
The role will involve:
- Developing a sound broad knowledge and depth of understanding of the company and its business.
- Supporting and Assisting Project Managers
- Gaining a clear understanding of the necessary skills to manage the engineering aspects of the role.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (electronic engineering is NOT accepted)
- An understanding of the principles of engineering design, development and procurement.
- Willingness to travel and work away from home.
Successful UK wide Civil Engineering firm specialising in Rail and Civil Engineering.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position. Only candidates who are degree qualified and live within the UK will be considered for this role.
If you are interested in applying for this role through ATA, please forward your CV to Jenna.Atter@ata-recruitment.co.uk