|Company||Ford & Stanley Ltd|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Salary||24,000 - 26,000 per year|
|Company Size||Medium (100-999 employees)|
|Posted Date||June 11th 2013|
|Start Date||Aug 2013|
Ford & Stanley Rail Recruitment Professionals have fantastic 2 opportunities for Graduate Electrical Engineers to undertake a 2 year graduate development programme in which you will be fast tracked through to Chartership Status and join a specialist business sector and U.K location of your choosing.
The right candidates will be ambitious and have a desire to develop both their academic and practical skills, knowledge and experience within Electrical Engineering.
Our client can offer a diversity of projects, working client side in addition to shadowing and learning from some of the U.Ks most highly regarded Chartered Engineers at locations across the U.K and abroad.
After 2 years of professional development you will have full flexibility to follow your passion within a specialist technical area and location of your choosing and for those looking to see the world this could include international postings within Europe and Australia - full flexibility offered.
As our clients development programme is accredited by the IMECHE and the IET, we will be reviewing applications using the following criteria:
* Degree must be accredited by either IMechE, IET or ICE
* Degree pass minimum is 2.2
* A level (or equivalent) results must include Maths and Physics and all results be a minimum of grade C.
* MEng candidates preferred - however exceptional BEng candidates may be accepted i.e. good result (1st) plus good relevant work experience.
* IET degrees must be biased towards traction, power, control systems electrical engineering
* Base Salary of 24-26k
* Pension Scheme
* Gym Membership
* Fast Track Chartership Status
* 30 days holiday p.a
* Heavy investment in your personal and professional development
* Opportunities to travel nationally and internationally
* + Much More
*New Graduate Intake Starts - End Aug 2013* Closing Date: 28/06/2013
Newport focus for Signalling Solutions Newport has rediscovered some of its lost railway heritage with the opening of Signalling Solutions' new design office in the city.
Network Rail appoints Australia lead Network Rail Consulting has appointed a general manager to oversee its operations across Australia and New Zealand.