|Company||Ford & Stanley Ltd|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Salary||24,000 - 26,000 per year|
|Company Size||Medium (100-999 employees)|
|Posted Date||June 11th 2013|
|Start Date||Aug 2013|
Ford & Stanley Rail Recruitment Professionals have fantastic 2 opportunities for Graduate Electrical Engineers to undertake a 2 year graduate development programme in which you will be fast tracked through to Chartership Status and join a specialist business sector and U.K location of your choosing.
The right candidates will be ambitious and have a desire to develop both their academic and practical skills, knowledge and experience within Electrical Engineering.
Our client can offer a diversity of projects, working client side in addition to shadowing and learning from some of the U.Ks most highly regarded Chartered Engineers at locations across the U.K and abroad.
After 2 years of professional development you will have full flexibility to follow your passion within a specialist technical area and location of your choosing and for those looking to see the world this could include international postings within Europe and Australia - full flexibility offered.
As our clients development programme is accredited by the IMECHE and the IET, we will be reviewing applications using the following criteria:
* Degree must be accredited by either IMechE, IET or ICE
* Degree pass minimum is 2.2
* A level (or equivalent) results must include Maths and Physics and all results be a minimum of grade C.
* MEng candidates preferred - however exceptional BEng candidates may be accepted i.e. good result (1st) plus good relevant work experience.
* IET degrees must be biased towards traction, power, control systems electrical engineering
* Base Salary of 24-26k
* Pension Scheme
* Gym Membership
* Fast Track Chartership Status
* 30 days holiday p.a
* Heavy investment in your personal and professional development
* Opportunities to travel nationally and internationally
* + Much More
*New Graduate Intake Starts - End Aug 2013* Closing Date: 28/06/2013