|Location||London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||200 - 250 per day|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||June 15th 2012|
Title: Reporting Analyst (Health and Safety)
Department: Health and Safety
Contract: 4- 5months
Salary: £200 - £250 per day (dependable on experience)
ATA are currently recruiting for a prestigious client on large London based rail projects. This will predominately be major infrastructure, critical to the successful running of the UK Rail Network. This presents a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to forge or develop a career in the rail industry.
You will be involved with key performance indicator information from input stage through to the production of reports for the senior management team. You will have extensive experience on Microsoft Excel. Working closely with the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for data control and management, although only basic knowledge of health and safety is required
- Manage all aspects of the health and safety reporting process, from the collation of monthly data from project teams and their suppliers through to written reports for the senior management team.
- Undertake routine analysis of key HSEA information to be able to prepare presentations based on these data.
- Prepare the monthly HSEA brief for distribution to the senior management team - to allow for trends and recommendations to be identified - (to facilitate a strategic reduction in all areas of non-compliance).
- Manage the collation of accident and incident investigation documentation and associated records, tracking investigations and actions to completion - enabling appropriate lessons learnt to be cascaded to the projects as a whole.
- Be a contact point for Health and Safety Managers for controlling documentation.
- Provide general assistance within the function as directed by Head of HSA.
Applicants should have high levels of organisation, and be competent and confident collating high quality data charts and reports. You should be successful in working to strict deadlines and your attention to detail will be of a high standard. Highly desirable would be a candidate of Rail safety reporting processes. Only basic knowledge of Health, Safety and Assurance is required, as the individuals strength must be in data management and report writing.
- Expert level of knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly excel and power point)
- Good analytical skills
- Good report writing skills
- Able to maintain a confidential system
- Knowledge of health & safety legislation - preferred but not essential
- To be able to maintain good relations with clients at all levels
An immediate start is desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this or other roles through ATA, please forward your CV to
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence