|Location||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||August 4th 2012|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
Thales are looking to recruit an HSQE Representative within their Transportation Systems Domain (DTS) based in Crawley.
The position is designed to provide Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental (HSQE) support to DTS in our Crawley site and on various project activities.
The vision for the role is to improve the overall quality of internally and externally designed and manufactures products leading to the reduction of reworks, scrapped materials and equipment and installation effort.
The successful candidate will improve safety performance with the ultimate aim of zero accidents and incidents, and ensure that projects within Thales DTS conform to relevant safety legislation.
* To ensure Programme Managers are executing their Programmes in accordance with company procedures
* To verify the quality and conformity of products from the shop floor
* To set and execute a Goods-Inwards Inspection scheme
* Material Review Board (MRB) participation. Involvement with product quality issues arising in service
* To manage compliance to certifications for ISO 9001, 18001, 14001
* Task management and monitoring of Faceo facilities management
* Disaster Recovery/Crisis Management interface
* Host/facilitate internal audits from Head Office
* Conducting incident investigations and reports
* Produce and maintain Risk Assessments for relevant activities carried out within the facility
* Experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control Management in a related industry
* Experience in Safety, Quality Assurance and Environmental Management Systems Environment
* Experience of auditing essential ? IRCA Lead Auditor qualification would be an advantage
* NEBOSH General Certificate
* Experience working in a related Engineering/Manufacturing/Construction environment
* Experience of working on Network Rail or London Underground projects would be an advantage
* ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 awareness trained
* Excellent analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels