|Location||London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Position Type||Not Specified|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||September 7th 2012|
IEP Test Manager- Rolling Stock
Our client, a Global Rail and Rolling Stock specialist are currently recruiting for an IEP Test Manager to join their Project Delivery team based in London. The role will involve global travel. Reporting to the Group Test Manager, the Test Manager will be responsible for ensuring all test management and approvals are carried out.
The Test Manager will be responsible for:
• Developing interfaces and relationships with stakeholders and approvals bodies.
• Arrangement of train operations and infrastructure access to support the project test programme.
• Development and management of an effective testing team to support the Project.
• Forming relationships with factory and customer’s project teams in a multi-cultural environment.
• Development of the Group testing team to support future projects.
• Ensuring all company safety, quality, environmental, commercial and project management procedures are followed as relevant to tasks undertaken.
In order to apply for the role of Test Manager, you will have:
• The ability to develop strong, constructive and focused relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Project management and testing experience in railway/rolling stock industry engineering.
• Experience of Acceptance Testing for Railway vehicles.
• Proven ability to work successfully in a multi-disciplinary team and demonstrate excellent negotiation skills; including integration within all levels within the organisation structure.
• Experience of, and skilled in the use of Microsoft Office products in a technical environment.
• Qualifications to degree level (or equivalent) and preferably a membership of a Professional Institution.
If you would like to be considered for the role of IEP Test Manager please forward your CV to Emma Worker, or contact the Rail divisions at email@example.com, or contact them for further information on 0207 419 8968.
Plummer to head RDG Paul Plummer is to succeed Michael Roberts as the chief executive of the Rail Delivery Group (RDG) and the Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC).
NTAR - Setting the standard A training academy which sees itself playing a pivotal role in finally grasping the rail industry’s skills challenge is set to open in October.