|Company||Vital Services Group|
|Location||Birmingham, England/Midlands ALL|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Position Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||up-to £340 per day|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||June 15th 2012|
|Closing Date||June 27th 2012 (for applications)|
Low Voltage E&P Project Engineer
Up to £340 per day
Birmingham (ideally)/York/Milton Keynes
Our client is a well established Nationwide transportation company whose professionalism and well respected name, have been instrumental in their success.
You will need:
• Successful relevant experience in E&P engineering, including LV design and construction
• Experience of working as a Network Rail Project Engineer, or a Contractors Responsible Engineer
• Knowledge of Signalling power supplies, lighting installations, and Level Crossings
• Technical qualifications to HNC/HND or equivalent GNVQ level
• Experience in quality assurance
• An awareness of Construction Design Management
• The ability to make informed decisions
• Your expertise as an Electrification & Plant (E&P) Project Engineer will enable you to implement systems and procedures to maintain a cost effective, high quality, safe and environmentally responsible approach to relevant projects.
• Your experience will enable you to liaise with regulators and others as appropriate.
• A key part of this role will be to monitor specific projects managed by Asset Management so that they are engineered to standards and specification.
• You must have an ability to manage all engineering activities so that they result in schemes that are affordable and meet programme requirements in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
• The successful candidate will monitor design and specialist consultants and contractors, providing project management advice in respect of all engineering activities, including design, construction, testing and commissioning and site supervision.
• You will have the ability to manage elements of relevant projects to meet the requirements of current legislation, including construction design management regulations.
• An ability to arrange an audit of contractors will be required to monitor safety, environment and quality of design, construction and testing.
To apply send your C.V to Jessica.Bates@vital-solutions.biz
Vital Services Group Ltd is a privately owned company with over 41
offices UK wide. Vital Solutions, the white collar commercial division of the group, has earned a reputation for providing innovative recruitment solutions which have been applied to various industry sectors. In addition, we host bespoke recruitment events, project management and a comprehensive advertising and design facility.