|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||30,000 - 35,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||July 29th 2013|
A prosperous and highly accalaimed rail service is seeking out OTM operators to joing a Rail grinding team of which to operate throughout the UK supplying efficent quality service for operations and safety regulations within the clients requirements for the job at hand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This requires an individual who is well established, preferably or familar with on track machinery with this role in particular looking for a specialisation in Rail Grinding machines. This includes any experience with Loram machines or similar OTM while abiding by standard safety procedures based on weather and railhead conditions. This also means heavy industry background would be advantagous for this role and the individuals employability.
- A recognised apprenticeship in disciplines such as mechanical/electrical engineering will be required
- The possesion of a full driving licence
- A well establuished knowledge of the railway industry and any other safety implications, mandatorily within the clients safety procedures
- A familar or highly educated knowledge of the On Track machinery being operated to respond and resolve faults and failures mroe efffiecently on a maintenance level
- Capable of dedicating ones self to a hard working, small, focused team, able to sustain positive working and representatives on site relationships
- Able to work away from home for certain brackets of time, several weeks at a time which includes nights, weekends and band holidays
This beneficial and prominent opportunity is perfectly suited for any individual who is passionate towards working in a team within the Rail Industry to deliver the most efficent on rail service. Benefits and package details are listed below for this role.
- Excellent basic salary
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Additional annual leave scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
If you think you are the right fit for this Heavy Plant Fitter role, please CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON NOW.
Plummer to head RDG Paul Plummer is to succeed Michael Roberts as the chief executive of the Rail Delivery Group (RDG) and the Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC).
NTAR - Setting the standard A training academy which sees itself playing a pivotal role in finally grasping the rail industry’s skills challenge is set to open in October.