|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||200 - 220 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||July 4th 2012|
Maintenance Manager - North West
Our client who are a leading train organisation have an immediate interim requirement for a Maintenance Manager to join their team to oversee the rolling stock maintenance requirements within the depot. You must have a rail background & be available to an immediate start.
The role will include but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing all maintenance activities within the depot on a shift basis.
- Record planning & performance information to be analysed & then seek improvement in terms of efficiency and overall performance, meaning the company's output targets could be fulfilled.
- Man management of maintenance 60 staff
Rate - £200 - £220 p/day
Interim contract - Up to 3 Months
- Relevant Engineering Qualifications i.e. NVQ3, HNC, 4 year Apprenticeship (Electrical/Mechanical Engineering)
- You MUST have rail experience at either Production Manager/Maintenance Manager/Depot Manager level
You must be capable of passing a stringent drugs, alcohol & medical screening. You must also be eligible to live and work in the UK
Please apply online or forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org