|Location||London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Company Size||Large (1000+ employees)|
|Posted Date||June 11th 2013|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
|Closing Date||July 11th 2013 (for applications)|
Office Manager (20078)
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Purpose of Role :
Management of all aspects of both Clerical and Administrative duties on site
Key Objectives of the Role :
- Establish a robust internal control environment for safeguarding assets
- Performance management and organisation of direct reports to ensure standards are adhered to and development is achieved
- Industrial relations coordination to ensure statutory compliance
- Responsible for all activities related to mobilisation/demobilisation of project and maintenance of site accommodation and infrastructure to prevent degradation
- Ensure the control procedures within the Eagle Management System are adhered to.
- Assist Senior Management team with the day to day management of Health and Safety, including ensuring the proper use of plant and equipment, and the timing and co-operation of the various teams of trades
- Maintain statutory and safety records to ensure compliance to management systems
Knowledge and Applied Skills :
-Working knowledge of one functional area through job experience & training
-Likely to have 2-5 years business experience, be a minimum part-qualified professional, and have a Certificate Level of Qualification as a minimum.
Additional Role Information :
Experienced office Manager. Will have responsibility for a team of site admin.
Company Overview :
Carillion is one of the UKís leading support services companies with a substantial portfolio of Public Private Partnership projects and extensive construction capabilities. The Group has annual revenue of over £5billion, employs around 50,000 people and operates across the UK, in the Middle East, Canada and the Caribbean.
In the UK, Carillionís principal market sectors are Defence, Education, Health, Facilities Management & Services, Rail, Roads, Building, Civil Engineering and Utilities Services.
Plummer to head RDG Paul Plummer is to succeed Michael Roberts as the chief executive of the Rail Delivery Group (RDG) and the Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC).
NTAR - Setting the standard A training academy which sees itself playing a pivotal role in finally grasping the rail industryís skills challenge is set to open in October.