|Location||London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Company Size||Large (1000+ employees)|
|Posted Date||June 11th 2013|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
|Closing Date||July 11th 2013 (for applications)|
Office Manager (20078)
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Purpose of Role :
Management of all aspects of both Clerical and Administrative duties on site
Key Objectives of the Role :
- Establish a robust internal control environment for safeguarding assets
- Performance management and organisation of direct reports to ensure standards are adhered to and development is achieved
- Industrial relations coordination to ensure statutory compliance
- Responsible for all activities related to mobilisation/demobilisation of project and maintenance of site accommodation and infrastructure to prevent degradation
- Ensure the control procedures within the Eagle Management System are adhered to.
- Assist Senior Management team with the day to day management of Health and Safety, including ensuring the proper use of plant and equipment, and the timing and co-operation of the various teams of trades
- Maintain statutory and safety records to ensure compliance to management systems
Knowledge and Applied Skills :
-Working knowledge of one functional area through job experience & training
-Likely to have 2-5 years business experience, be a minimum part-qualified professional, and have a Certificate Level of Qualification as a minimum.
Additional Role Information :
Experienced office Manager. Will have responsibility for a team of site admin.
Company Overview :
Carillion is one of the UKís leading support services companies with a substantial portfolio of Public Private Partnership projects and extensive construction capabilities. The Group has annual revenue of over £5billion, employs around 50,000 people and operates across the UK, in the Middle East, Canada and the Caribbean.
In the UK, Carillionís principal market sectors are Defence, Education, Health, Facilities Management & Services, Rail, Roads, Building, Civil Engineering and Utilities Services.
Greater competition needed among UK rail operators Britainís Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has presented a number of possible future reforms that it believes would improve the level of competition within the UKís rail franchising model.
Network Rail appoints Australia lead Network Rail Consulting has appointed a general manager to oversee its operations across Australia and New Zealand.