|Location||London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||June 2nd 2012|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the largest UK Rail Contractors. With projects based around the UK they are involved in a number of key rail Disciplines including OLE, Signalling, P-Way and E&P. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing contractor within the UK Rail Sector. Based in and around London.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Proven experience in electrification construction
- Proven experience within OLE
- Proven experience within a Construction Managers role within the Rail sector
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you had;
- Degree Qualified
- Supervise the Overhead Line teams as directed on Overhead Line construction works and other activities as required.
- Ensure that Work Package Plan (WPP) and Task Briefing Sheets (TBS) are in place and updted as required including the methodology, drawings and technical information for all Overhead Line construction works and other activities as required.
- Assist as directed in the preparation of safe systems of work for all works making sure that they are in line with Engineering and company standards.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.