|Location||London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||June 2nd 2012|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the largest UK Rail Contractors. With projects based around the UK they are involved in a number of key Rail Disciplines including OLE, Signalling, P-Way and E&P. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing contractor within the UK Rail Sector.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- ONC Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Proven experience in electrification construction
- HNC Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you had;
- Degree Qualified
- Undertake all work in accordance with all relevant client and/or clients standards and instructions.
- Liaise with the project team personnel to ensure requirements are understood and complied with
- Provide effective communication of information to facilitate compliance with statutory, industry, mandatory and Client requirements for use by the projects team.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.