|Location||York, North Yorkshire|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||up-to 400 per day|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||July 27th 2012|
A Rail Infrastructure Services provider are looking to appoint a P6 Planner to be based at their offices in the Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire area. This multi discipline organisation provides a range of services to rail industry and value themselves on their renowned record for safety, quality and industry integrity, along with an excellent reputation.
The primary function of the Planner is to implement and manage the planning and programming activities to meet the project objectives efficiently and within deadline. You will be involved with a Rail Electrification Project .
If you wish to be considered for this role, all applicants will need to demonstrate and possess the following:
* P6 Experience / Core planning experience
* Fully conversant with P3e planning tools
* Ability to provide detailed and accurate P6 plan , including all deliverables and stage gate tasks
* Responsible for producing project planning activities from conception to completion
* Liaise with / Build an understanding of project interfaces
* Minimum HND/HNC or higher qualification
* Thorough understanding of NEC form of contract
* IT/Planning Software proficient
In return the successful Planner can expect to receive up to £400 per day (dependant on experience).
To discuss the role of Planner in more detail, please contact Matthew Winn at Resourcing Solutions 0118 932 0100 or apply directly online.