|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||25,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||May 22nd 2012|
Plant Maintenance Technician - Stoke on Trent
Our client who are a leading manufacturer in the Stoke on Trent Area currently have an exciting opportunity to joint their team! Candidates must have prior experience of carrying out electrical plant maintenance.
- In this position you will be carrying out electrical plant maintenance to our clients manufacturing facility.
- You will be joining a team of 5 & be responsible for plant systems that operate on our clients site.
- Maintenance could be on a variety of different plant including hoses, pipes, systems & conveyors.
- You will carry out preventative & reactive maintenance
- When plant needs repairing you will carry out electrical fault finding to determine route cause of the problem.
Salary & Package
8am-5pm Monday - Friday Rota Call Out (Evenings/Weekends) once a month - You will receive an allowance during this period.
- You MUST have previous experience of carrying out electrical plant maintenance i.e. food manufacturing
- You must hold relevant engineering qualifications i.e NVQ3 Electrical Engineering or 4 Year Electrical Apprenticeship
You must be capable of passing a stringent drugs, alcohol & medical screening. You must also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please apply online or forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org