|Location||Qatar, Worldwide (Outside Europe)|
|Career Level||Intermediate Level|
|Company Size||Large (1000+ employees)|
|Posted Date||August 6th 2012|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
|Closing Date||August 13th 2012 (for applications)|
Power Supply Systems Engineer
My client is the principle contractor on a light rail project in Qatar and they are looking to hire a power supply systems engineer to join their team.
The power supply systems engineer reports to the Systems Leader and has the following responsibilities related to systems Design development, Design integration, Interfaces coordination and systems procurement.
• Participates to the setting up of the QA procedures for control of design and control of documents
• Takes part in internal workshop meetings
• Participates to Employer project review meetings
• Conducts design review meeting and drafts the minutes
• Conducts Engineering meeting and approves the minutes,
• Studies, analyses, documents and proposes requests relating to management of project definition (clarification, change) issued by project members or external stakeholder,
• Establishes the detailed time schedule of his / her work packages,
• Follows-up and reports, the progress of his / her work packages,
• Performs all necessary liaison work with local Authorities concerning his / her work packages,
• Manages technical interfaces between his / her work packages scope of works and the others (Employer and/or project members and/or external stakeholder, etc.),
• Insures the compliance of his / her work packages scope with the Employer requirements, design criteria and specification requirements and issues documents check sheets
The successful candidate will have an electrical engineering degree or equivalent and more than 7 years experience in a similar role.
For more information on the position please contact Mark Addy on 0207 002 1916.