|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||60,000 - 70,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||July 11th 2012|
Rail Signalling Principle Project Engineer - Derby
Based in Derby with occasional travel to other sites.
Up to £70,000 plus car, bonus and private health care allowance.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Principle Project Engineer to deliver signalling technical excellence on major or complex schemes. They will be required to provide signalling project engineering support to allocated contracts.
Our client is one of the most recognisable names within the infrastructure market place with a nationwide presence. They can offer career progression and exciting new opportunities, with the chance to work on new and innovative signalling engineering products.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring contracts are technically compliant with relevant standards
- Acting as a technical contact and be confident to liaise both with clients and sub-contractors
- Ensure the process and the end product meets the clients specification
- Undertake the role of CRE and/or CEM on contracts under the instruction of the Chief Engineer
- Applying "yellow book" engineering principles
- Carrying out technical audits
- Highlight any infringements on engineering standards
Successful candidates will have experience of working in signalling design, installation or testing, with an in-depth knowledge of railway construction methods and materials used.
They will have either their
- Engineering Manager (6.8.110) plus module F or
- Project Engineer (1.2.230) IRSE licence.
The candidate must have either an MSc or BSc degree level education in an engineering discipline
A valid PTS Certificate is desirable.
The candidate should have commercial and financial awareness, be competent working as a leader of a team, with the confidence to make key decisions, communicate clearly and develop the skills of others on their team.
You MUST reside and be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other roles within the rail signalling marketplace, ATA currently have a number of opportunities, so please don't hesitate to get in touch either by email or phone on email@example.com or 01332 861829.