|Location||London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||June 2nd 2012|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading Signalling Contractor in the UK. They currently have a number of large schemes of works packages with Network Rail ranging from £500k - £25m This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a large growing organisation within the Rail Sector. To be based in and around St Albans, Watford, Radlett, Derby, Mansfield, Nottingham, York, Leeds, Wakefield, Selby, Walsall, Litchfield or Birmingham
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- MSc or BSc degree level education in an engineering discipline
- Experience of working in signalling design, installation or testing, with an in-depth knowledge of railway construction methods and materials used
- Engineering Manager (Lead Engineer) (6.8.110) plus module F (Project Engineer) or Project Engineer 1.2.230 IRSE licence.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you had;
- To provide signalling project engineering support to allocated client contracts
- Attendance at bi-monthly technical briefs
- Complete any necessary onward briefs to Client & sub-contract staff.
- Act as technical contact and liaison with clients and sub-contractors in order to resolve technical issues within projects
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.