|Location||Chippenham, England/South West ALL|
|Career Level||Intermediate Level|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||£350 - £420 per day|
|Company Size||Large (1000+ employees)|
|Posted Date||April 22nd 2013|
|Start Date||ASAP for 5 months|
My client has an urgent requirement for an experienced well-rounded Procurement Manager. The role is based in the South West of England and will run for an initial duration of 5 months.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced in contracts and commercial management alongside a full understanding of the procurement lifecycle
- Have experience of dealing with extreme change projects
- A "can do" attitude
- Experience of the complexity and risk from commercial aspects of the rail industry
- Ideally experience of dealing with RRV's and Telecoms contracts
- Knowledge of T's & C's of payment terms
- Experience of valuation of tenders
- CIPS status or equivalent
The role requires someone who has worked at pre-contract stage and understands the finer points of a pre-contract agreement
Newport focus for Signalling Solutions Newport has rediscovered some of its lost railway heritage with the opening of Signalling Solutions' new design office in the city.
Network Rail appoints Australia lead Network Rail Consulting has appointed a general manager to oversee its operations across Australia and New Zealand.