|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||70,000 - 75,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||June 15th 2012|
Professional Head of Signalling - Derby
Salary and Location
The salary offered is up to £75000 per annum for a role based in Derby
A role has arisen for a Professional Head of Signalling to work for an expanding rail contractor and oversee the development of a signalling division and provide signalling input into multi disciplinary projects.
The day to day duties of the role will include:
- -Maintaining and building client relationships through Business Development, with the likes of Network Rail & LUL.
- -Provide tender support to the bid teams, Bid Managing the signalling elements of tenders
- -Procure & Audit potential and existing sub contractors
- -Recruit and Lead a discipline team incorporating: commercial, planning, operational
- -Provide Technical Expertise to Designs (ideally as a CEM/CRE)
- -Oversee the delivery of successful project wins
- -Work closely with Civil, Construction & M&E teams.
For this role you will be required to:
- Ideally be degree educated in a relevant engineering field
- Be a Chartered Engineer
- Have extensive client contacts as well as an ability to develop business
- Be strong technically with a solid knowledge of signalling.
- Have strong bid management experience
- Have major project delivery experience
You must reside and be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position. If this is the role for you contact David Perrin at ATA Recruitment on 01332 861814 or send your CV via email to email@example.com