|Company||Installation Project Services Ltd|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Position Type||Not Specified|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||July 30th 2012|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
Project Engineer required.
IPS are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer ideally with previous design experience in the LU/rail environment.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following previous experience:
• Experience acting as a Project Engineer running multi-disciplinary projects in the rail sector;
• The supervision of installation and commissioning teams;
• Competent in the preparation of programmes, schedules, method statements and other relevant project specific documentation;
• Able to demonstrate a high degree of numeracy and literacy;
• Confident in presenting progress reports, including account status to the Projects Directors as required;
• Commercial awareness; specifically NEC contracts;
• Ideally experience working on OPO Track to Train CCTV and/or comms and electrical rail projects.
You will need to ensure that design and installation works are undertaken in accordance with required design specifications, standards and HSQE requirements. Attendance at client meetings will also be a requirement.
Salary competitive and negotiable (dependent upon experience).
To apply please forward a current CV to the address stated.