|Company||TRS Staffing Solutions|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Salary||35,000 - 45,000 per year|
|Company Size||Medium (100-999 employees)|
|Posted Date||July 30th 2012|
Project Engineer - Infrastructure & Signals (London)
I am currently looking for a Project Engineer with a background in infrastructure and signaling projects. The role will be based in central London, and pay a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
To manage design and/or construction activities for allocated projects. Managing so that appropriate engineering standards are used in relation to design and/or construction on allocated projects within the national programme with compliance to the requirements of the Guide to Railway Investment Projects (GRIP), relevant legislation, Group and company standards, and Network Rail procedures.
- Successful relevant experience in engineering disciplines, ideally with involvement in construction and design projects across multi discipline areas.
- Knowledge of quality assurance.
- An understanding of the arrangements required for the independent assessment of work.
- CDM, risk assessment, auditing internal and external competency.
- CITB CSCS scheme.
- Membership of a relevant professional body with chartered status and/or educated to degree level.
- Knowledge of structuring safety cases in support of projects.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Christopher Packham on 020 7419 5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online via the link below
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003