|Location||Swindon or Wimbledon, UK|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Position Type||Not Specified|
|Company Size||Large (1000+ employees)|
|Posted Date||May 3rd 2012|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
|Closing Date||May 31st 2012 (for applications)|
As a Project Engineer (PWay), you will lead and direct the overall engineering activities of PWay Installation Teams, ensuring timely completion of work, whilst maintaining the integrity and security of Pway equipment. You will also undertake liaison with Design staff and subcontractors to ensure that all installation related issues are resolved in a timely and cost effective manner.
You will have the following technical skills and qualifications:
• Corporate Membership of the PWI or ICE
• Hold PTS, COSS/IWA competencies
• Hold or Working towards MICE status
• Proven experience of team leadership and influencing staff
• Previous experience of PWay installation and construction activities with a thorough working knowledge of Network Rail standards
• Proven experience of delivering budgets and timescales
• Understanding of all other rail disciplines and interface management
Colas Rail is one of Europe’s leading providers of Rail Systems services, contracted to work on some of Europe’s highest-profile rail infrastructure projects.
Building on a commitment to safety, quality and delivery, we are thinking, investing and operating at the forefront of industry trends, helping to ensure that the rail industry meets the demands of future generations of customers. As a part of Colas Group, we’re also part of a company employing over 125,000 people on five continents – so we can offer exceptional career prospects for talented people.
To apply for this position, please visit our Projects recruitment portal: