|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||38,000 - 45,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||August 2nd 2012|
Project Engineer - Midlands / South East
Our client whom are a leading rail company currently have an exciting vacancy to join their team as a Project Engineer. Candidates must come from a rail or transferable background such as forces.
In this position you will report into the Overhaul Engineering Manager & be responsible for providing engineering expertise to optimise life cycle costs of rolling stock components and systems.
The role will include but not be limited to the following key aspects:
- Development of optimum component maintenance and repair regimes
- Technical liaison with original equipment.
- Identification of improvements to maintenance practices using the principals of reliability availability, maintainability and safety (RAMS) and life cycle costs (LCC).
- Monitor industry practices to identify processes, maintenance and material changes that will improve rolling stock performance and achieve business objectives.
- Assist in the investigation of service issues relating to the rolling stock.
- You will be based over multiple sites.
Salary & Package
£38,000 - £45,000 p/a (dependant on experience)
+ Contributory Pension Scheme
+ Performance Related Bonus
- You must have a MINIMUM of a HNC / HND qualification (electrical or mechanical) or ideally degree qualified.
You must be capable of passing a stringent drugs, alcohol & medical screening. You must also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please give me a call on 01332 861 856 or forward your application to email@example.com