|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||60,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||July 13th 2012|
Project Engineering Manager
Based in Derby.
Up to £60,000.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Project Engineering Manager professional to strengthen the existing team of a leading infrastructure company. They will have overall responsibility for a project covering all engineering activities. The successful candidate will be innovative, able to communicate to a team effectively and have effective leadership abilities.
Our client is one of the most recognised names within the infrastructure market place with a nationwide presence. The opportunity offers challenging and varied responsibilities to the successful candidate, offering the chance to develop their engineering managerial career.
The role will include:
- Accountability for all design and construction controls, compliant with the relevant standards
- Responsibility for assessing project engineers competency working on the project
- Ensuring all project engineers have a practical process in place
- Implementing a risk management process
- Identifying and mitigating risks, where necessary
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Forming key relationships with Project Engineers and other engineering resources on the project
The candidate would ideally be someone who lives close enough to commute on a daily basis. They must have had experience of signalling and be familiar with the rail processes and standards. An IRSE Licence is not required, but is desirable.
They must have commercial acumen, professional credibility and organise and deliver projects to a timely manner.
You MUST reside and be eligible to work in the UK for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other roles within the rail signalling market place, ATA currently have a number of opportunities, so please don't hesitate to get in touch either by email or phone on email@example.com or 01332 861829.