|Location||Greater London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Salary||£350 - £400 per day|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||August 23rd 2012|
Rail PM – P Way & Signalling
£350-400/day + DOE
Our client is the principal contractor in a major rail infrastructure project throughout central and greater London. They require an experienced Rail Project Manager to oversee the rail track related works involving Signalling and P-Way.
The Project Manager will look after the Permanent Way and Signalling interests on a range of live jobs throughout their project network. The ideal candidate will manage the design process, and take the individual packages from design management, through to on-site construction – involving management of possession work through to the final delivery of the projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven experience at PM level for a Main Contractor
• Proven experience delivering rails project for Network Rail of up to £5million
• have a related degree/ HND qualification or similar
• Current rail competency – PTS minimum
• Have a sound technical knowledge of P- Way and Signalling on live rail projects
Our client is looking for an immediate start on this long term contract position.
Could your friend do this job? If so then refer their CV to us at www.carmichaeluk.com and be eligible for up to £300. Terms and conditions apply.