|Company||Vital Services Group|
|Location||Milton Keynes, England/South West ALL|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Position Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||£35,000 - £37,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||July 23rd 2012|
|Closing Date||July 29th 2012 (for applications)|
Rail Property Surveyor
Upwards of £35k (depending on qualifications and experience)
Our client is a well established Nationwide transportation company whose professionalism and well respected name, have been instrumental in their success.
The Property team is responsible for generating sustainable income from the estate for re-investment in our rail infrastructure. The team's diverse portfolio encompasses all 'non-operational' property and its mission is to drive the best possible value from the estate by focusing on ways of creating sustainable income for re-investment in our rail infrastructure.
You will need:
• Experience of Easements
• Experienced surveyor, either qualified MRICS or working towards APC
• Able to handle a demanding workload of rent reviews, new commercial proposals and day-to-day meetings/site visits with both local and multi-national companies.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of property management and detailed legal documentation
• Have a track-record negotiating skills in a commercial environment.
• Contribute to the maximisation of the income potential of the portfolio through the management of the rent review and lease renewal process.
• Undertake valuations, negotiations, service of notices, instructions for rent review and lease renewals. Liaise with Network Rail’s solicitors and external solicitors as appropriate.
• Assist in the undertaking of Network Rail’s obligations as a landlord including enforcement of tenants’ covenants. Develop and manage systems to monitor tenants’ maintenance obligations such that there is minimal risk to Network Rail’s operational infrastructure.
• Deliver good quality estate management of let and void properties such that there are minimum risks to Network Rail’s Infrastructure.
• Manage tenant credit control, service charges and tenants issues and queries on a day-to-day basis.
• Contribute to the identification of investment and revenue opportunities to maintain or enhance the physical quality and improve the revenue potential of the estate.
• Manage completion of required documentation in a satisfactory and timely manner.
• Assist in the management of the portfolio in compliance with statutory legislation, best practice and professional principles.
• Develop and maintain strong customer relationships both externally with tenants/grantees, contractors, local authorities and internally within Network Rail and other internal railway industry stakeholders where appropriate to deliver effective management of the portfolio.
To apply for this position contact Jessica Bates on 0161 836 7023 or email your C.V to Jessica.Bates@vital-solutions.biz
Vital Services Group Ltd is a privately owned company with over 41 offices UK wide. Vital Solutions, the white collar commercial division of the group, has earned a reputation for providing innovative recruitment solutions which have been applied to various industry sectors. In addition, we host bespoke recruitment events, project management and a comprehensive advertising and design facility.