|Location||London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||35,000 - 40,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||May 1st 2012|
|Start Date||ASAP - IMMEDIATE REQ|
Resource Planning Manager - London
Our client whom are a leading Train Operator in the South East currently have a vacancy for a Resource Manager to manage & lead their resources team. Based in the control centre in this position you would ensure the deployment of operational human resources to ensure the optimum operation staff coverage meets customer service & regulatory requirements.
Other key accountabilities of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Develop the resource management system (IRMA) to maximise use of its functionality.
- Liaise with other areas of the business, ensuring that the company's vision & objections are factoring into the overall business strategy in terms of their staffing requirements.
- Develop rosters & diagrams using the IRMA system so that operational requirements are resourced effectively.
- Lead, managing & motivate a team of Resource Administrators.
- Monitor diagram spare capacity to ensure that spare capacity is utilised.
- Plan part-timer roster to ensure maximum efficiency & peak-time coverage.
- Manage third party Service Level Agreements, ensuring quality & timely delivery.
Salary & Package
£35,000 - £40,000 p/a (dependant on experience)
+ Rail Travel Benefits
+ Contributory Pension
- You must have strong communication skills
- You must have excellent leadership skills & be able to delegate tasks to achieve optimum results.
- Strong analytical, planning & organisational skills with at least 2 years of roster planning experience.
- Experience of managing small teams in a similar role.
- Strong transferable backgrounds will include the transport industry such as Airports, Airlines, Rail, Buses, Coaches etc.
You must be capable of passing a stringent drugs, alcohol & medical screening. You must also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please give me a call on 01332 861 856 or forward your application to email@example.com