|Career Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Salary||£400 - £425 per day|
|Company Size||Large (1000+ employees)|
|Posted Date||August 1st 2012|
|Closing Date||August 25th 2012 (for applications)|
About the company:
My client is a large railway infrastructure organisation that provides upgrade and maintenance for the London Underground on a large scale. Due to expansion, my client is currently seeking a Risk Manager to update, maintain corporate risk management processes to drive business.
About the role:
As Risk Manager, you will be managing all corporate and strategic risk processes and reporting.
Key accountabilities of this role will include: -
- Support the embedding of risk management within the company
- Implement and ensure effective communication of the risk management framework
- Implement and deliver a robust emerging risk process
- Ensure consistency in the management of risks cross the business.
- Proactively support the identification and management of potential risks focusing on the corporate and strategic risks
- Mange all risk reporting to the Risk Management Group
- Assess required risk management competence
- Manage the periodic Risk Management
- Deliver the risk requirements of Pas 55.
Person Specification: -
To be considered for this role, you will meet the following criteria:-
- Ideally qualified to degree, or professional qualification in engineering
- Business or Risk Management background
- Commercial Risk Management processes in an engineering or construction environment
- Knowledge of APM
- Project or operational risk management