|Location||Greater London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||50,000 - 60,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||June 26th 2012|
Safety Assurance Project Manager Based in London
Salary and Location
The salary offered will be up to £60,000pa and will be based in London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a safety assurance manager to work for a rail consultancy and become involved in the safety assurance project management of rail projects.
This role requires you to
- Provide project management on rail assurance projects and liaise with clients and third party contractors ensuring that safety aspects of projects are adhered to.
- Provide an appropriate level of technical input and verification in writing safety management plans, management of hazard logs, establishment of safety requirements and safety integral levels, develop safety cases
- Contribution to the safety- related product development and support processes.
- Review the work of more junior engineers
For this role you will be required to:
- Understand the principles and concepts of safety management e.g. ALARP, hazards, risk and safety requirements
- Familiarity with industry wide safety standards
- Practical experience of developing electronic systems in a safety case regime.
- Familiarity with railway industry standards(yellow book, BS EN 50126, BS EN 50128, BS EN 50129)
- Quality or safety auditing experience
- Software development experience
- Ideally you will be a chartered engineer
- Be a member of APM
The company you will be working for are a large rail consultancy. They offer consultancy services within signalling, safety and rolling stock. They employ several hundred people throughout the UK and they are based from a number of offices which are strategically located throughout the country.
You must reside and be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position. If this is the role for you contact David Perrin at ATA Recruitment on 01332 861814 or send your CV via email to email@example.com