|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||50,000 - 60,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||July 30th 2012|
Standards & Schedules Engineer - Swindon
Our client are a leading train operator within the South West of England. They require an experienced Rolling Stock Standards & Schedules Engineer to join their team in.
- Maintaining & developing engineering standards, methods of work and audit are integral to maintaining high levels of Traction and Rolling Stock (T&RS) safety and performance.
- Within this role you will work directly for the Head of Engineering, to ensure they meet their legislative & mandatory industry engineering standards.
- This will include providing expert advice company-wide, ensuring compliance to standards for vehicle maintenance plans, monitoring supplier & technical audit plans and maintaining the Engineering risk model.
- You'll also act as our representative with other rail industry groups.
Up to £60,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
+ Final Salary Contributory Pension
+ Rail Travel Benefits
- A Chartered Engineer with demonstrable experience in T&RS engineering management.
- You'll have an up-to-date knowledge of maintenance regimes and T&RS systems, as well as an understanding of legislation, standards and approvals.
You must be eligible to live & work within the UK.
Please apply online or forward your CV to email@example.com