|Company||Civil Rail Solutions|
|Location||London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Company Size||Medium (100-999 employees)|
|Posted Date||June 8th 2012|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
|Closing Date||July 1st 2012 (for applications)|
Civil Rail Solutions are looking for an experienced Senior Construction Manager to work on various projects on the London Underground.
The ideal candidate must have the following.
- A valid LUCAS card
- Previous experience of working on the London Underground
- CDM experience is a must
- Establish and maintain resource planning processes and lead the recruitment and assignment of resources in the region, major project or programme.
- Identify and manage the capture, review and introduction of new and innovative construction techniques, materials and products, and create communities of best practice both internally and externally with the supply chain and industry national forums.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including highly effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate and present at all levels
To apply or get further information, please apply via this site or contact us directly by calling 01233 625464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org