|Location||York, North Yorkshire|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||30,000 - 40,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||June 14th 2012|
Senior Electrical Engineer - Rail industry
Up to £40,000 + Company benefits.
Birmingham, York or Manchester
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join a leading Rail Civil Engineering Contractor. The company themselves have been inundated with a variety of major projects covering a range of locations all over the UK. Projects include M&E, Civils and Infrastructure within the Rail industry.
As Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for the following;
- Designing major electrical and mechanical engineering projects
- Achieving the targets agreed with the Principal Engineer/Project Co-ordinator
- Monitoring team performance
- Assisting in the development of staff to ensure the skills are available within the Electrical and Mechanical engineering department.
- Applying procedures and systems to ensure safety
- Leading projects on behalf of clients.
- Taking Lead Engineer and CRE roles on projects as appropriate.
Successful candidates will be an Engineer by background from a Main/Principle Contractor within the Rail industry.
- Degree qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Experience of working in Electrical design, testing and installation within the Rail industry.
- Knowledge of Multi-discipline projects such as M&E, Signalling etc.
- Driving Licence
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this or other roles within ATA, please forward your CV to Jenna.Atter@ata-recruitment.co.uk or call on 01332 861333.
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.