|Reference||CP - 915611|
|Company||TRS Staffing Solutions|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Salary||60,000 per year|
|Company Size||Medium (100-999 employees)|
|Posted Date||June 29th 2012|
Senior Electrification Engineer - London - Circa 60k
I am currently looking for a senior electrification engineer for a Rail consultancy in London.
The team are engaged on a number of rail projects throughout the UK. Our clients include Network Rail, Translink, Local Authorities and Contractors. Our current workload includes station remodelling and track improvements for projects in the South East.
Reporting to the Associate Business Director the post holder will be responsible for the development of and technical responsibility for electrification system design. The role will include co-ordination of design within multi disciplinary teams.
The successful candidates will:
- Able to demonstrate proficient experience of electrification systems design with an emphasis on AC and DC traction power supplies, cable and ETE, third rail conductor layout design, earthling and bonding and SCADA systems. Additional experience of overhead line design and electrification system modelling would be beneficial Thorough working knowledge of Network Rail standards
- As a minimum, the successful applicant will be BTEC/HNC qualified (or equivalent) in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
- Working knowledge of design software including electrification system modelling and CAD
- Experience as a senior electrical design engineer undertaking the role of client liaison on project technical and progress matters
- Checking and supervising the work of electrification design engineers
- BTEC/HNC in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Incorporated Engineer or equivalent
- Enthusiastic team player with a flexible approach. Self motivated and able to work under own initiative. Good oral and written communications skills
- Relevant experience in electrification engineering design is essential
- Will have extensive knowledge of the technical aspects of the design office environment and delivery of design from out-based design teams
To apply for this opportunity please contact Christopher Packham on 020 7419 5800 or email@example.com or apply online via the link below
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003