|Company||Advance Training & Recruitment|
|Location||Sollihul, England/Midlands ALL|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Salary||£45,000 - £50,000 per year|
|Company Size||Large (1000+ employees)|
|Posted Date||May 16th 2012|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
An excellent opportunity exists for a dynamic and experienced Permanent Way Design Engineer based in the West midlands. You will be joining a world leading design and engineering consultancy working on Rail projects such as High Speed 2 ‘Euston Throat’.
To be considered for the role you must:
• Provide design and engineering technical knowledge
• Have responsibility for detailed design
• Assist in the training and mentorship of junior colleagues
• Have extensive knowledge of track design software including MX Rail, IN Rail, and Bentley RailTrack
• Have good experience of Plain Line, Switched and Crossings, and Hallade designs
• Be highly motivated and able to take on develop innovative resolutions to problems.
In return you will receive a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to work in a modern environment.
To be considered for this role or to discuss it in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com or call Daniel on 01483 361 061/07795577505