|Company||Rullion Engineering Ltd|
|Location||London, England/London All|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Salary||£60,000 - £80,000 per year|
|Company Size||Large (1000+ employees)|
|Posted Date||June 14th 2012|
|Closing Date||June 20th 2012 (for applications)|
Role: Senior Project Manager
Salary: £60K-£80K pa
My client is a major Blue Chip Company currently seeking a Programme Engineering Manager. This is a permanent position, with an extremely attractive salary band and excellent benefit package.
Candidates must have at least 10 years experience in Programme Management with excellent knowledge in requirements management and demonstrate skills in the introduction of new process, systems and tools.
You will manage the engineering, and where applicable project development, of workstreams for the Programme so that they comply with the requirements of the Governance of Railway Investment Projects (GRIP), relevant standard and regulatory obligations and are ultimately capable of adoption by the business.
· Develop and manage the team structure and processes to deliver and review engineering outputs to support the programme schedule, budget and quality requirements.
· In line with programme requirements, identify and manage the introduction of new process, systems and tools, where applicable, including relevant approvals and monitoring so that processes and documentation exist for sustained usage.
· Develop safety, quality and environmental approvals processes within the programme including staff development and competence.
· Identify and manage the programme engineering budget along with providing support information determining the overall programme budget.
· Manage all engineering and project development activities so that they result in business improvements that are affordable, and that meet Programme requirements in a safe and environmentally responsible manner for time, cost and quality.
· Provide professional functional leadership for engineering within the programme, in accordance with policies set up by the Engineering function.
· Manage the appropriate validation and verification of engineering activity.
In order to be considered for this role you will have to be a chartered Engineer with relevant experience in Systems Engineering or Programme Management within the Railway Industry or other complex E&M industries. You must be a member of an appropriate Professional Institution and show relevant experience in railway engineering systems and equipment, and implementation. Membership of INCOSE and knowledge in Six Sigma will be desirable.