|Company||Ford & Stanley Ltd|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Salary||350 - 400 per day|
|Company Size||Medium (100-999 employees)|
|Posted Date||June 27th 2013|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
Ford & Stanley - Rail Recruitment Professionals have a very interesting opportunity for an experienced Contract Project Manager to immediately deliver upon new high value, high level projects for a Major Rail business with a HQ based in Derby.
Immediately take full interim responsibility of the Project Management for several existing and up & coming major rail projects. (8-12 Month Contract Duration)
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Contract Project Manager will be responsible for the of the delivery of a range of rail turnkey projects essentially taking each project from "Cradle to Grave" working in collaboration with a supply chain, end customers, internal departments and technical teams. You will be expected to:
* Have an initial meeting with the client to understand their requirement
* Determine the resources required including costs and timescales
* Map out the key phases of the project
* Manage the requirements of the project
* Maintain excellent communications with the client on a face to face basis
* Ensure quality and a high degree of customer service from Project Start to Project End
Essential criteria is as follows:
* Minimum 5-6 years' experience of project management from within the Rail Industry (Preferably Rolling Stock, Consultancy, Infrastructure or Manufacturing)
* Confident communicator
* Strong in Commercial negotiation
* Previous experience of successfully delivering upon multiple projects
Closing Date: 11th July 2013
Greater competition needed among UK rail operators Britainís Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has presented a number of possible future reforms that it believes would improve the level of competition within the UKís rail franchising model.
NTAR - Setting the standard A training academy which sees itself playing a pivotal role in finally grasping the rail industryís skills challenge is set to open in October.