|Company||Ford & Stanley Ltd|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Salary||350 - 400 per day|
|Company Size||Medium (100-999 employees)|
|Posted Date||June 27th 2013|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
Ford & Stanley - Rail Recruitment Professionals have a very interesting opportunity for an experienced Contract Project Manager to immediately deliver upon new high value, high level projects for a Major Rail business with a HQ based in Derby.
Immediately take full interim responsibility of the Project Management for several existing and up & coming major rail projects. (8-12 Month Contract Duration)
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Contract Project Manager will be responsible for the of the delivery of a range of rail turnkey projects essentially taking each project from "Cradle to Grave" working in collaboration with a supply chain, end customers, internal departments and technical teams. You will be expected to:
* Have an initial meeting with the client to understand their requirement
* Determine the resources required including costs and timescales
* Map out the key phases of the project
* Manage the requirements of the project
* Maintain excellent communications with the client on a face to face basis
* Ensure quality and a high degree of customer service from Project Start to Project End
Essential criteria is as follows:
* Minimum 5-6 years' experience of project management from within the Rail Industry (Preferably Rolling Stock, Consultancy, Infrastructure or Manufacturing)
* Confident communicator
* Strong in Commercial negotiation
* Previous experience of successfully delivering upon multiple projects
Closing Date: 11th July 2013
Plummer to head RDG Paul Plummer is to succeed Michael Roberts as the chief executive of the Rail Delivery Group (RDG) and the Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC).
NTAR - Setting the standard A training academy which sees itself playing a pivotal role in finally grasping the rail industry’s skills challenge is set to open in October.