|Location||Hertfordshire, England/South ALL|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior Level|
|Company Size||Large (1000+ employees)|
|Posted Date||August 8th 2012|
|Start Date||Not Specified|
|Closing Date||August 17th 2012 (for applications)|
Senior Temporary Works Designer required urgently!
Senior Temp Works Designer required to join the bids and tenders team of a major Civil Engineering contractor, one of the largest and busiest currently in the UK, with an order book of over £1billion over the next 10 years.
You will be working within a team of 10, reporting directly to the Engineering Manager and will be overseeing 2 or 3 Temp Works Coordinators. You will be working on tenders for major civil engineering and infrastructure projects in London and the South, up to values of circa £300-500M.
- Undertake complex temporary works designs
- Manage a number of temporary works designers and graduates
- Develop and train graduate engineers with regard to the development of temporary work designs
- Contribute to value engineering options for tenders and contracts
- Extensive experience in Temporary Works Design or Coordination (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience working for main Civil Engineering contractors (Top 10)
- Experience working on major projects, both in a project and tender
- Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering (preferable but not essential)
If interested, please contact Nahum.Evans@randstadcpe.com to discuss.