|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||30,900 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||May 31st 2012|
Service Engineer - Southampton
Our client are a leading plant maintenance organisation who operate within the rail infrastructure. Candidates will ideally have prior experience of maintaining rail plant, however candidates that have maintained heavy plant in different heavy engineering environments will also be considered.
£30,948 - Working 47.5 Hours p/w
Monday to Friday - 8.00am - 5.30pm
+ Overtime paid at time & ½
The role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Carry out reactive & planned to track based plant machinery within the network rail infrastrcuture.
- This will include maintenance of PLC systems, Bogies, Wheel Sets, Hydraulics, Cranes and Pneumatics.
- This will include fault diagnostics on 3 phase electrical systems and heavy rail mechanical systems including bogie and wheel sets & servicing engines.
- The equipment you will be carrying out maintenance to is used to remove track & sleepers on the rail network.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the role can be either Mechanically or Electrically biased.
- You must be apprentice trained or NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Candidates will ideally have a rail plant background however other transferable heavy engineering backgrounds will be considered, with experience of maintaining plant.
You must be capable of passing a stringent drugs, alcohol & medical screening. You must also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please give me a call on 01332 861 856 or forward your application to email@example.com