|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||30,000 - 40,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||July 26th 2012|
Signalling Designer - Glasgow
Salary and Location
A salary up to £40,000 is on offer for the role based in Glasgow
An opportunity has arisen for a signalling designer to work within a buoyant rail infrastructure company and become involved within a variety of signalling projects on the UK infrastructure network
The role requires that you
- Produce signalling designs, specifications, reports and working drawings to meet contract requirements
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out within specific timescales and performance parameters
- Liaise with senior members of staff and other colleagues to ensure that all tasks are carried out within a professional manner at all times.
- Ensure compliance with the applicable standards and regulations.
For this role you will be required to
- Have an IRSE Design Licence 1.1.150c
- Be experienced in CAD
- Have knowledge of railway standards and regulations
- Be educated to HNC levels as a minimum
- Have a good understanding of design processes and the relevant technical experience
The company you will be working for are one of the leaders within the UK engineering sector. They employ several thousand people based from one of several UK offices. They work within a number of infrastructure sectors including signalling, civils, electrification and telecoms. They have a large and growing order book and are working on challenging and complex projects.
You must reside and be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position. If this is the role for you contact David Perrin at ATA Recruitment on 01332 861814 or send your CV via email to email@example.com