|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Job Type||Not Specified|
|Salary||30,000 - 34,000 per year|
|Company Size||Not Specified|
|Posted Date||July 12th 2012|
Signalling Installation Supervisor - Reading
Based in Reading.
Up to £34,000 plus overtime with access to a company vehicle.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Signalling Installation Supervisor to supervise site installation activities through all aspects of the project. They will be required to work alongside the Signalling Installation Manager effectively in order to achieve the desired end result of the project. With our client's current workload, this role offers industry leading job security.
Our client is one of the most recognised names within the infrastructure market place with a nationwide presence. They can offer career progression and exciting new opportunities, with the chance to work on new and innovative signalling engineering products.
The role will include:
- Effectively communicating to staff and supporting and motivating them
- Compliance with the installation management procedure
- Keeping to the project programme in order to deliver it on time
- Following health, safety and environmental requirements
- Carrying out site audits, inspections and risk assessments
- Liaising with the customer, if it is required
- Working towards Installation Manager IRSE Licence
The candidate must have the relevant communication, presentation and literacy skills. Knowledge of management systems and the planning process. They must also have commercial awareness.
The required qualifications are:
- IRSE Licence: Team Leader (1.8.100)
- Valid PTS Certificate
- Emergency First Aid
- Fire Safety
Successful candidates must have an in-depth knowledge of the installation handbook and understand the application of the project programme.
You MUST reside and be eligible to work in the UK to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other roles within the rail signalling market place, ATA currently have a number of opportunities, so please don't hesitate to get in touch either by email or phone on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01332 861829.